[App_rpt-users] RTCM problem

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Sun Jun 14 15:38:10 UTC 2015

The RTCM tries to do the right filtering depending on the COR setting. The RTCM will filter (deemphasize) RX audio when COR Type is 0=Normal (discriminator). When COR Type = 1 audio is not filtered (not deemphasized). Most of the time you do not need to override the automatic filter selection with nodeemp.

FYI, the nodeemp setting switches out the RC filter circuit inside the RTCM via the VOTER protocol.
--
Tim
:wq