[App_rpt-users] Rasberry PI 2 and RTCM

Allstar Admin allstarlinks at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 21:13:01 UTC 2015

It’s the same as ACID… 2 steps:

in rpt.conf rplace rxchannei with
rxchannel = Voter/<your node>              ; Rx audio/signalling channel

add a voter.conf
[general]
port = 667
password = BLAH
buflen = 250
utos = y

[<your node>]
YourSiteName = yourClientPassword,transmit
;thresholds = 255,110=5
;linger=8
;txctcss = 100.0
;txctcsslevel =  100
;txtoctype = notone
;plfilter = no

—
73,
Allstar Admin, WD6AWP
allstarlinks at gmail.com
https://allstarlink.org
http://ohnosec.org/drupal/

Please help lighten the load on your Allstar admins
and help others learn from your questions.
Always ask technical questions on the users list at
http://ohnosec.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/app_rpt-users.