[App_rpt-users] Some questions

Tony w2ibc435 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 17:50:10 UTC 2015

Ordered the DMK URI (expected delivery MONDAY!) I think I got the grasp
of most of the stuff. But my 2 questions

1st. CT (courtesy tones) I want CT to reflect where the signal came
from. however I don't want them changing due to link state.

ie RF is ALWAYS my nextel chirp. anything coming in from echolink is
always my dit dit. and say anything coming in from an allstar
connection would have say a 3tone up.

anyway to define this? all I can find is about the ct changing
depending on link state.

2nd. transmitted ctcss, I have a tone enc in the GE. however my enc
drops after the ct, and the rest of the tx hang is non-pl'ed

(cor drops -> 500ms to ct -> 250ms TX CTCSS drops -> 2500ms ptt drops)

Is there any way to set this to where I can define when enc drops? Id
like to use a pin on the URI so I can use my internal encoder.

thanks.