[App_rpt-users] Some questions

Tony w2ibc435 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 02:10:39 UTC 2015

thanks for the reply. i will play with the enc settings hopefully it
will do what I want.

as for the CT, I ain't much of a coder, I do wish the docs were a bit
better wrote cause to a dumbdumb like me it don't explain everything
well. I ain't sure how I would define things. (it is abit above me pay
grade lol)

truth be told, I am totally lost on how to make it happen.