[App_rpt-users] node issues..

Tony w2ibc435 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 02:34:23 UTC 2015

its new install, and yes it is the DMK URI. and yes repeater is hooked
up.

receiver COR is active high (+5V when signal is detected) but it is
doing this without any signal from the receiver cor and with signal
from cor.

in usbradio.conf for COR detect I have tried DSP,USB,USBINVERTED
nothing changes with the output.