[App_rpt-users] Audio to text

Andrew Sylthe asylthe at kc9ona.com
Tue Jun 30 12:30:36 UTC 2015

Loren,

I looked into this a couple years ago, and there was no easy, out of the
box solution that I could find. Transcription relies on pattern detection.
Callsigns were never transcribed properly with the software i played with
because there was no recognizable pattern for it to use. Please let me, or
the group know if you come up with something that can accomplish this.

Thanks!