[App_rpt-users] homebrew USB sound fob no RX audio

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 00:28:43 UTC 2015

I have a question and a possible clue to the issue
*Question:*
Would a Dell dimension 8400 with a pentium 4 processer be able to handle
two nodes at once? For the most part, the first node will only be connected
to the second node and the second node will connect to remote nodes.

*Possible clue to issue*
So I was in the radio-tune-menu option number four, the CTCSS detection.  I
first did it on node Number 1 and it worked fine just like always. I then
tried it on node number 2 and it didn't work and everything was 0. Then I
tried it with node number 1 but the USB devices swapped. Node 1 worked, and
node 2 didn't. So there is something wrong where no CTCSS will get detected
and it is always 0. Here is my USBRADIO.conf

;
; Usbradio channel driver Configuration File
;

[general]

[usb40764]

hdwtype=0