[App_rpt-users] Something keeps remotely connecting to my node and locking it up

Steven Donegan steve at donegan.org
Wed Mar 4 17:32:38 UTC 2015

I haven't figured out the entire issue yet - but the remote causes asterisk to die continuously - can I block connections to my node from anything except nodes I want?

If so please advise on what config file to modify - TIA ____________
Steven Donegan
KK6IVC FCC General Class License
SSCC/NORC Life Member, Car #86