[App_rpt-users] Show IP address

Luke Rohn rohn.luke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 06:09:45 UTC 2015

Hello Tim,

I am relatively new to Allstar, having just got it up and running for less
than a week now. I have access to the computer I am running Allstar on only
through SSH. After logging in I tried the command you posted:

*CLI> rpt lstats <yournode>

And I am not having any luck.

This is what what I am getting:

[root at KK7XX ~]# rpt lstats 28806

-bash: rpt: command not found

[root at KK7XX ~]#
At this point, I am not sure if I am using the command correctly, or else
this command is performed from some sort of web interface that I am not
aware of yet. I almost think it is the later after looking at the image you
have attached below.

I appreciate the help you offer and thanks for sharing your knowledge of
Allstar.

Best regards,

Luke