[App_rpt-users] Show IP address

Steve Agee n5zua at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 12 06:13:40 UTC 2015

Luke,

Most of the Linux system commands are run from the root command prompt
you have listed. Most of the Allstar / app_rpt commands are run from the
Asterisk Command Line Interface (CLI). Such is the case with 'rpt lstats
28806' so to get to the CLI from the root command prompt, first type
[root at KK7XX ~]# asterisk -R

N5ZUA