[App_rpt-users] Periodic plea for help

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Thu Mar 12 15:00:02 UTC 2015

I seem to be having a problem with my iax connection I keep open 24/7 every
morning the PC I keep zoiper open full time is disconnected it says "normal
call clearing". I just recently setup a permanent connection from a remote
node to this node that I run zoiper on full time. The connection seems to
be disconnecting as well in the wee hours. I usually ssh into my remote
node and issue astres.sh and the connection automatically comes back.

Is there anyone here who can help me determine why my node is doing this?
I've only been at this for a year I've gotten better but this problem
appears over my head.

Thank you
Bob/N1XBM