[App_rpt-users] Periodic Plea for help

Mike Lussier mike.lussier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:56:40 UTC 2015

Good afternoon Bob,

I'm running th latest version on my BBB from Doug. I also keep an open
connection but some what different.
I have IP Phones in my home Running off of a Raspbx. I have created a group
of  IAX2 trunks to my nodes. I have 1 phone that I keep connected to the
nodes monitoring traffic.

 I only have to pickup any phone and just dial the node number. I have
never had it go down unless I have forced a reset on my  raspbx or on the
Beagle bone black nodes.

I still can't use DTMF to dial a phone in the PBX.  Augh !!

Mike AE4ML

Message: 1