[App_rpt-users] Web Transciever

Jamey Wright Jamey.Wright at morgan911.org
Sat Mar 14 05:03:24 UTC 2015

Good Evening All,

I have just finished up a new server and node install but I am running into an issue.  My node (27981) shows connected (Green) on the AllStarLink status page but I can't connect to the Web Transceiver.  When I click on the node number in the list and it goes to the Web Transceiver page everything loads but it does not connect.  If I click on the 'connect' button, nothing happens.  My node is behind a Cisco firewall but I have an outside address NATed to the IP of the node PC and port mapping configured to have UDP/4569 translated to UDP/4569.  I also have the correct settings in the access list to allow the traffic.  I also have SSH on 222 configured the same way and it works fine.  I'm guessing there is a config in a file somewhere that I either missed or mis-configured.

Thanks in advance.

Jamey
WR4JW