[App_rpt-users] Web Transciever

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Mar 14 05:24:58 UTC 2015

Jamey,

  I just tried connecting to your node and the connection fails. That does not have to mean the port is not forwarding but it could certainly be the cause. You are listed as:

27981=radio at 68.117.240.77:4569/27981,68.117.240.77

in the node database.

What type of system are you running- PC? BBB?

Has anyone been able to connect to you from other nodes?

You said ssh was working fine. Do you mean remotely or locally? Locally it will always work so I presume you tested it from outside your local network.

Generally the way to setup the router is FROM 'any' and TO the port number. Routers are different though so you would have to check that on yours.

The other check you can make is go into the Asterisk client -  asterisk -rvvv
and watch for any error information when you attempt to make a web transceiver connection or someone tries to connect to you. If you see nothing then it would point to port forwarding issues. If you get an error then we can take it from there.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio