[App_rpt-users] Unable to connect completely via Zioper

Rob allstar at controlservers.net
Thu Mar 19 12:42:53 UTC 2015

I am unable to get Zioper to connect. I have installed, uninstalled, installed, etc. Sometimes it makes it all the way to asking for my password but sometimes not. I have tried connecting with my Wi-Fi enabled yielding a connection score of 4.67/5.0. Once I got as far as it asking if I wanted to use VOX and I answered yes. It went no further. I have the appropriate login and assume that if I didn’t it would let me know sooner in the process. I won’t post it here  Any suggestions?