[App_rpt-users] Multiple Repeaters Per Site

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 15:21:37 UTC 2015

I don't know if this is any help, but I have two Sound fobs on the same
machine, seperate stanzas on rpt.conf and usbradio.conf and selected the
USB device in radio-tune-menu and swapped as necessary. That way each node
can connect to separate nodes and independently work from each other.

--
Skyler Fennell
amsatnet.info
electricity440 at gmail.com