[App_rpt-users] Allmon2 Multiple RTCMs on one server

Herzog, Gary (ITC) Gary.Herzog at itc.hctx.net
Sun Mar 22 20:53:40 UTC 2015

OK thanks much.  :)

From: Tim Sawyer [mailto:tim.sawyer at mac.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2015 3:40 PM
To: Herzog, Gary (ITC)
Cc: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Allmon2 Multiple RTCMs on one server

It doesn’t show multiple RTCMs under one menu. I plan to add that but for now you have to...

[Magnolia RTCM 1]
node=510
[Magnolia RTCM 2]
node=511

...or some such.
--
Tim
:wq

On Mar 22, 2015, at 1:23 PM, Herzog, Gary (ITC) <Gary.Herzog at itc.hctx.net<mailto:Gary.Herzog at itc.hctx.net>> wrote:

I got Allmon2 going now I am trying to config the voter.ini.php file and I am having issues with getting multiple RTCMs to show up under one server.
I tried

[Magnolia]
node=510,512
or
[Magnolia]
node=510
[Magnolia]
node=512

what am I missing in my formatting? Thanks and good job the interface looks good and I like the added features..
Thanks Gary KC5DAQ