[App_rpt-users] help please ....

Keith Verrall arisaig99 at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:29:31 UTC 2015

Hi
I am attempting to set up an Allstar node(s) 41748 and 41749, I am using an
Acid install cd iso downloaded from Allstar website, setting up onto  a via
cn1000 motherboard
with 1gb ram and a 4gb Disc on Module (previously used as IRLP node 5228 ) I
have purchased a URIx (no eeprom) from dmk and have connected to a motorola
gm300 with an active low cos line the radio controls the ctss access on
88.5, initially until I discovered that I had to select usb invert my node
would not respond  nor show dtmf char(s) in asterisk cli. However since
inverting usb (in usbradio.conf) my node will respond to dtmf tones  Š but
and here is my problem it will not ³hear² 2, 3, and 6 and, 5 is sometimes
will sometimes won¹t clearly I messed something up in the install so I
reinstalled via the allstar portal yet the problem remains, its not the
radio I have tried 4 different radios with same results I can connect from
the web transceiver to my node and send dtmf code all of which do work, and
are transmitted to from my node radio Š. My linux experience is very limited
Š. But learning  :)  I can spell it.. but seems the pronunciation can lead
to argument..

If someone could give me some pointers I would be extremely grateful

Regards Keith 2M0SBP / MB7IAR