[App_rpt-users] Cannot Connect to Node

Jamey Wright Jamey.Wright at morgan911.org
Fri Mar 27 15:03:28 UTC 2015

Thanks.  Thanks to Dave, AH6OD, he helped me with a few settings and corrected a few things and taught me a few things.  He got me setup with iaxRpt and we were able to connect with it.  After we finished up I still had an issue connect with WebTransceiver so I started digging deeper.  As it turns out, the firewall (Cisco ASA) my server/node is behind was not properly configured.  I had UDP/4569 NAT'd properly but other traffic sent to the Allstar servers was seen as coming from a different IP address.  Once I correct that, WebTransceiver started working and the Stats page populated with data.

Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions.

Jamey
WR4JW