[App_rpt-users] Squelch Tail Elimination

R. Wayne allstar at controlservers.net
Sun Mar 29 05:33:43 UTC 2015

After relocating our MSF 5000 to a new location and adjusting the squelch as low as we could reliably go we noticed that we have a squelch tail. Our coordination requires that we don’t. It appears that the MSF has a fixed squelch tail elimination method an no control other than cranking up the squelch again. This is surprising since we use PL encode / decode. I would think that the PL would mute as soon as the user unkeys.

With this said is there anything in Allstar that would help with this situation?

Wayne