[App_rpt-users] signal level good enough for a URI-X?

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 16:06:43 UTC 2015

Do you use tone for the audio? is ot controled by app_rpt or the repeater itself?
I dont think it would be the repeater, cause it would interfere witht the dstar protion of the system..
Did you do something else then just that hardware?
did you had to change a lot of setting inside the repeater?
lots of question, cause I did took a look at the shematic before, and was not able to set the audio level with usbradio..