[App_rpt-users] signal level good enough for a URI-X?

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 16:14:08 UTC 2015

Wow a big thank you. was not hoping for such detail information..
I will work with that.. Looklike I was reading some info bad from the service manual or I do need more then 4 hours of sleep a day.. (need to leave some activity out.. cant wait to hit 55 and start on a real job I like ;-) )
big thank you Jon.