[App_rpt-users] RTCM with GPS

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Fri May 1 23:08:31 UTC 2015

the rtcm is not 'looking' per se, for 10 satellites, but has detected that there are x-number of satellites in view at the present time.

I don't believe that the rtcm has the ephemeres in its' limited memory in the box, but mat be caching those it has seen on a FIFO basis.  someone with more insight may be able to clarify.

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 5...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.