[App_rpt-users] Node 28202 and 28203 Help

Barry g8sau at sidx.org.uk
Sun May 3 16:55:16 UTC 2015

Hi Guys

I have been using the web portal without any problems for years and today I
changed a parameter by mistake to Node Type to Register Only and now cant
get things back to Repeater (Full Duplex)  er I have no idea what I did
wrong ??

I was editing things on Node number 28203 and then went to send the info to
the server
and I am now getting this message ?? this is the download for GB3GR

ALSO I cant link to other nodes since this has happened??

I have to give up I have tried every way but loose to fix this . I have
Server GB3GR with Node 28202 that I cannot download to the server. with the
same error as below.

and I made another Server HIGH-DYKE with Node 28203 and that is the same
problem

Server Configuration Update

Sorry, your server does not have any downloadable nodes (Register Only).

What did I do wrong ??  Help fix me ..

Barry G8SAU