[App_rpt-users] rpt.conf include not working ?

Barry g8sau at sidx.org.uk
Mon May 4 08:14:01 UTC 2015

Hi Guys again

in the rpt.conf file there is an include at the end of file.

#includeifexists custom/rpt.conf

is that the correct syntax ?? should the # be there nor not ? as my

  custom/rpt.conf  file containing as below now is NOT being Parsed or Read ?
If I add all this extra stuff into the rpt.conf file directly it works but
problem is all
the main .conf file can be over written by the allstar control portal
thus this is why you add extra stuff into files in custom/....

any thoughts Thanks

Barry G8SAU