[App_rpt-users] rpt.conf include not working ?

Bob Poff wb3awj at comcast.net
Mon May 4 12:29:16 UTC 2015

I've had the occasional problem using this syntax. Not always.  Never took the time to investigate.

What I done here to maintain consistency across our nodes is have  "common" conf files on each server.

 My naming convention, rpt_yorkstar.conf, iax_yorkstar.conf, and extensions_yorkstar.conf. In rpt.conf then point to stanzas within those files, i.e. functions=functions_yorkstar.

Once I KNOW they are there, change that line to #include rpt_yorkstar.conf.

This also allows me push out changes (notably new function definitions) via rsync.

These go into /etc/asterisk along all the others.

Bob Poff
WB3AWJ