[App_rpt-users] Echolink announcing the wrong Callsign/No Callsign

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Mon May 4 21:41:35 UTC 2015

Yes speaking of this topic I wanted to make mention i have noticed issues
with Echolink first one Yesterday i had some one connect to my Hub using
Digital into the echolink some how both parties were using Digital through
my Analog system.. Second issue i have recently had issues with on Echolink
especially individuals not iding properly because they dont here the
repeater traffic they think because there is silence that they are not
connected into some thing live on the air I had explained otherwise after
finding out one day.. Another issue I am faced with in the Echolink world
is no really easy way to ban on sight using Almmon2 any suggestions here?
on top of the above? I hate really having to ban some one but if they wish
not to follow proper protocol such as iding speaking english etc.. it makes
it sad that we have to ban other ham operators.. Anyway any thoughts
suggestions besides shutting off echolink?

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com

http://www.lorentedford.com