[App_rpt-users] MASTR III

Jeff Carrier k0jsc.jeff at gmail.com
Fri May 8 03:42:54 UTC 2015

I don't want this to sound like a dumb question and I've searched all over
with really no luck.  I've also tried several things but I'm looking for
"clean" audio.  I've done this a million times on Motorolas so why doesn't
this work on a GE?  Does anyone have experience with an RTCM and a MASTR
III?  I have tried to inject audio into every point I can find in the
manual and can't make it sound "right."  There is a good write up on
repeater builder about interfacing a controller with an M III but when I
follow that it sound REAL NASTY.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.