[App_rpt-users] DMK URI COS Level / Kenwood TKR-850

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sat May 9 20:55:56 UTC 2015

One other comment on the TKR 750/850, these repeaters have an analog
ground and a digital ground. Analog grounds are used for audio
connections and the digital grounds are used for signalling like PTT COR
and data.

When connecting the the URI, or any repeater controller for that matter,
you must connect one analog ground and one digital ground together at
the URI or controller. Other wise the digital signals may not work properly.

Jon VA3RQ