[App_rpt-users] Sending DTMF to remote device

Willem Schreuder willem at prinmath.com
Sun May 10 02:17:19 UTC 2015

I am trying to send DTMF codes to an SCOM controller via an AllStar link.
I have enabled propagate_dtmf=yes on both sides, and I think the tones are
reaching the remote node, but it is not been sent out on the remote end.
I have seen references suggesting you this in command mode, but I want the
remote node to ignore the tones, and output it to the SCOM instead, so
this doesn't seem appropriate.  Does anybody have a HOWTO on this?
73 Willem AC0KQ

Dr. Willem A. Schreuder,  President,  Principia Mathematica
Address:  445 Union Blvd, Suite 230,  Lakewood, CO  80228, USA
Tel: (303) 716-3573   Fax: (303) 716-3575
WWW: www.prinmath.com   Email: Willem.Schreuder at prinmath.com