[App_rpt-users] IO line manipulation in app_rpt?

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sun May 10 17:10:40 UTC 2015

I've been working with a Quantar and the "wildcard" functions (basically a
programing of IO and audio lines based on station events), and have now
enabled an IO line that will go high if there is a major alarm on the station.

I believe I should be able to read this line and if it goes high, use the
event action functions in app_rpt to change a courtesy tone/announce/email/etc.

I've been able to find some examples of interfacing the pciradio card UIOA/B
pins for remote bases, but not find anything for using them as general purpose
IO.  Does anyone have an example of setting actions off GPIO inputs they can
share?

I can share how it's connected to the quantar and the configuration of the
wildcard programing if that would help anyone as well.

73's W9CR

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice