[App_rpt-users] Allstar activity at Dayton

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Mon May 11 00:55:17 UTC 2015

On 5/10/2015 5:28 PM, Steve Gee wrote:
> You might want to consider a different frequency, as according to
> repeaterbook.com:
>
> 442.0000+ Dayton Montgomery WB8HSV OPEN

We have co-existed with this repeater for years - like 10 years. Our
repeater will be running 200 mW and only be in operation during
flea-market hours.  Unless this repeater has changed its profile, or
Trustee, there shouldn't be a problem.  That said, I do have another set
of ICOM's and can change frequencies if there is.   I'll have my HP VNA
to do duplexer tuning, in case someone wants one tuned...

Kevin - W3KKC