[App_rpt-users] Allstar activity at Dayton

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Thu May 14 14:37:24 UTC 2015

We just installed 442.3500+ 107.2 In the north hall again this year.. It is connected to our 28236 hub at the moment..  Which I might connect to my *USA* and 9369 hubs as well.. but it’s hard tied to 28236.. This year we paid for the ethernet drop from the arena vs 4g cards…   but will see how that lasts… getting about 8mbps down and 800kbps up…  might need to change the settings on my rtcm we are using this time this year…

Also have an APRS i-gate again in the package running in the north hall.. W8FSM-14..  Our DMR is on it’s way down this evening as well.. 444.7000+  CC1 S2G52  is where we will be..

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
fred at moses.bz