[App_rpt-users] ACID/URIx to CDM1250

Apu apu at spfld.com
Tue May 12 03:17:31 UTC 2015

On 5/11/15 11:03 PM, Jesse Lloyd wrote:
> You're using pin 11? Any AC seen on pin 11, should be 350 mV rms for 60%
> deviation (3k on wideband FM). Is there Rx PL on the radio? In the CPS,

Yes, I am using pin 11.  Rx DPL, decoded by the radio -- though I did
try receiving the NOAA weather channel too just have some other signal
with no results (Tx inhibit in the radio on that channel!).

I do have audio on the internal speaker and I connected an external
speaker in place of the cable to the URI and that worked as well.

I will check the other settings you mentioned -- thank you.

--
Apu <apu at spfld.com>
http://www.spfld.com/