[App_rpt-users] ACID/URIx to CDM1250

Apu apu at spfld.com
Mon May 18 14:26:05 UTC 2015

Just wanted to followup on my post from last week in case anyone else
has the same problem...

As mentioned, I was using the pinout shown for the URIx to GM300 cable
shown at http://dmkeng.com/images/9080-GM300.pdf  This connects PTT,
Audio In, Audio Out and Ground but has no COR connection.

With a hat tip to Steve Denbow, who asked if I was getting a carrier
signal, I made up a second cable that connected COR and changed the
Accessory Pins config of the CDM1250 from "Default" to "Phone Patch"
(COR is not a default signal, where as all the rest are).

Now everything works.

Thanks to both Steve and Jesse Lloyd for suggested troubleshooting steps.

--
Apu <apu at spfld.com>
http://www.spfld.com/