[App_rpt-users] Connecting to two nodes in monitor

Skyler Fennell electricity440 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:27:48 UTC 2015

I just used *2

I also tested it this morning, connecting to two neighboring nodes in monitor. They did not hear each other when I keyed up on their repeaters.

If anybody is a part of the WAN system, tell me if there was a situation last night probably around 12pm east coast time, (10pm mountain here) where the WIN system audio went through. If not, is there a reason why you disconnected me?

Thanks,
Skyler