[App_rpt-users] Connecting to two nodes in monitor

Keith Goobie keith at goobie.org
Wed May 13 14:07:08 UTC 2015

While what you did is feasible (before you got disconnected), I would
suggest that anyone monitoring on the WAN or WIN systems would see their
bubble maps grow in size significantly.

This ad-hoc growth in size, which was probably not brokered with managers on
either or both sides, saw a reaction from one or both to disconnect which is
not unexpected.

Both systems are looking to run tight ships with best enforcement of audio /
connection standards.

This would be my take of the situation.

Keith