[App_rpt-users] High pitch audio

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 22:37:19 UTC 2015

Got 2 repeater linked together at the same site
One msf5000 UHF one tkr750 VHF
If I listen to the UHF repeater the audio is nice and have low and high sound (in the limit of 3hz of course)No mather if the receiving repeater is the VHF or UHF. I even asked a friend to switch from VHF to UHF on his radio and I could not detect wich was the source beside from the courtasy tone and the end if his TX.
But on the VHF side the audio is High pitch no bass..
here is my config in usbsound.conf for the TKR750
[usb28739]  ; VHF
hdwtype=0	rxboost=1txboost=1rxctcssrelax=1txctcssdefault=103.5rxctcssfreqs=103.5txctcssfreqs=103.5;rxctcssoverride=0carrierfrom=usbinvertctcssfrom=dsprxdemod=flattxprelim=notxlimonly=notxtoctype=notonetxmixa=voicetxmixb=toneinvertptt=0duplex=1rxondelay=1rxnoisefiltype=0eeprom=0
Is there a something obvious that I miss?
Thanks..Pierre