[App_rpt-users] Id Script

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Fri May 15 13:48:17 UTC 2015

Hi I am trying to figure out the custom ID scripts I tried following the
directions here from this site however was unable to figure out where i
messed up.
http://www.allstarnode.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=94

Pretty simple setup really just have 2 files however im using .wav files
that i converted using the asterisks convert site located here..
http://my.digium.com/en/products/ivr/audio-converter/

I was able to figure out how to make one id play but cant get the script to
rotate nor can i figure out how to reset the script to 0 if there was no
repeater traffic after the last id my thought was to have an announcement
on first key example Welcome to the KC9ZHV repeater located in Olney, IL
then from every Id after that have a wav file that just says KC9ZHV
Repeater.

After the repeater has been quite for 10 minutes or so have it restart with
the first wav file..

Not sure what i missed my thought is if i modified this slightly to .wav
file and put my node number in like it says my theroy is it should have
played idk though any thoughts would be apriciated thanks

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com