[App_rpt-users] Noise heard

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Fri May 15 14:41:04 UTC 2015

We had a problem that sounds similar. The system power supply voltage (13.8vdc) was low and noisy, causing the mastr ii regulated 10vdc (think PTT) to bounce. Check the LED on the transmit board when you hear the intermittent audio out, and if it is not steady, it is likely the system power supply.

Thanks,
Bob
kk6ecm

Sent from iPad