[App_rpt-users] Delay

Keith Goobie keith at goobie.org
Fri May 15 16:38:41 UTC 2015

Core i5 is good horsepower ­ assuming you running at least 4GB RAM.

Assuming you are running ulaw codecs, normally bandwidth required is 87
kbps.

You state that you have two users sitting side by side, both connected to
the same asterisk server.  You will be dealing with latencies to get the
voip audio to the server, server processing and then voip audio to get to
the second user.

Going to a faster codec will certainly help, but the codec must be supported
by the app_rpt you are running.

I am unware of a response to your last question.

Keith

keith at goobie.org
Keith Goobie
Richmond Hill, ON, CANADA