[App_rpt-users] Voting

R. Wayne allstar at controlservers.net
Tue May 19 02:04:05 UTC 2015

I too am interested in more detail. We have one RTCM already and currently have it attached to a remote base that talks up/down from the repeater. We want to put the RTCM on the repeater (we have internet) and then place RTCM’s at our RX sites. Our server is at my home on a high speed connection (80 down / 20 up).

I’d like to join in asking about the mechanics of this.