[App_rpt-users] good morning , DMK URiX interface loss of connectivity

mike.lussier at gmail.com mike.lussier at gmail.com
Tue May 19 17:07:14 UTC 2015

No cable issues. No broken wires.
I did pull the card and reseated it.

Next plan..
I have ordered additional cards.

Replacing the micro SD card this weekend. I'm just waiting for new cards to come in.

Little more investigation showed the unit now when the light when out was totally dead. A total loss of pings to the BBB . Normally I could still access the BBB . So, I decided the best coarse of action is to replace the card and see if it miss behaves again. I have my test bed setup to see if it will fail in a 72 hr test this weekend.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone