[App_rpt-users] how to configure network for acid install?

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Sun May 24 19:27:09 UTC 2015

Sorry Neil,

I read the words but thought you were talking about net user pass for
alstarlink.

If you are using a dsl type router that you must sign into for each use,
you might want to check it's setup and change the mode so it (the router)
signs in on demand. Then you can get rid of the crappy software they make
you put in your computer to sign in on boot/use.

I think I'm reading you correctly now but not sure.

...mike/kb8jnm