[App_rpt-users] Beagle Board Sound Slightly OT

R. Wayne allstar at controlservers.net
Wed May 27 17:25:36 UTC 2015

I’m not sure which group to post this to.

As part of our operations we would like to stream our group of networked repeaters. I have a lot of experience streaming but never with a Beagle Board. Slightly OT, I apologize. But if I load CentOS onto a SSD card can I use like a USB sound card, or am I better off using the BeagleBone DVI-D with Audio? I don’t want to have to run a Windoz box just to stream our repeater.

Thanks!