[App_rpt-users] Warning line in /var/log/asterisk messages file

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sun Nov 1 19:01:17 UTC 2015

Dave,
Enable echolink in /etc/asterisk/modules

error is in iax.conf
I dont have a downloaded config handy.

look for a line that has /0.0.0.0

Sorry I can't be more specific.

If you post your iax.conf I can tell you what it is.

73, Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic