[App_rpt-users] USB Adapter has no EEPROM installed

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 20:20:37 UTC 2015

Fred, this list is NOT a place for personally insulting remarks such as that. That type of behavior is not tolerated here.

Besides, as far as I am aware, Cory has, and uses, more then his 'ears' to make such determinations. He is one of the people on this list that has good, proper test equipment, and knows how to use it.

Jim, WB6NIL