[App_rpt-users] USB Adapter has no EEPROM installed

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sun Nov 1 23:38:05 UTC 2015

On 11/1/15 3:04 PM, Jim Duuuude wrote:
> (the USB stuff leaves a lot to be desired as far
> as port/device identification, and if you "move stuff around", it can be VERY hard to deal with).
This, so much this.  I had a friend who was ragging on asterisk/allstar
sounding like crap, even after it was adjusted proper.
I helped him set it up and indeed it was back to sounding like crap the next week.

Turns out his USB adapters were randomly coming up as different nodes when the
server would reboot.  I put a pciradio card in there and solved it.

Can't really say enough good things about those pciradio cards.

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice
727-214-2508 - Fax