[App_rpt-users] USB Adapter has no EEPROM installed

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sun Nov 1 23:43:04 UTC 2015

Actually this is easily fixed. First set up the first node and do all
audio cals.
Then save the with radio tune save. That also saves the usb slot that
URI /Fob is connected to in the tune file for that node.

Plug in the second uri and make the second node active. Then setup the
the second node and audio cals. Then save the radio tune settings to
save the usb slot for that node in the second tune file.

Now if you reboot the box it should remember which nodes are on what URI.

I have done this with many nodes with multiple nodes and it works all
the time. If you dont do this when setting up the nodes the URIs will
get jumbled up as its a crap shoot at boot up when the sw will detect
the usb devices.

Jon VA3RQ