[App_rpt-users] USB Adapter has no EEPROM installed

Larry da Ponte hb9eyq at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 19:39:28 UTC 2015

Thanks for kicking this around today - I'm sincerely sorry about my post
suggesting any one of these technologies was creating poor audio - I
completely understand that any of these combinations, configured less than
optimally could result in poor audio.  I'll do my own testing and come to
my own conclusions based on observation.  Knowing that many use both
drivers with success tells me that I should expect to achieve the same with
some tuning.  As far as my origional questions- I consider them all
answered.

My first question about the EEPROM error is being addressed by DMK now who
is helping me troubleshoot so I'm good there.

My setup is very simple at the moment - one USB interface, one radio, one
computer.  I spent some time in the Asterisk manual today and the more I
read, the more excited I become as I see what is possible with this very
open platform.

73
HB9EYQ
Larry